- This event has passed.
Slicing Pie at Studio G Venture Expo in Albuquerque, NM
June 12 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pmFREE
A day filled with presentations from business experts, networking, and learning opportunities. Studio G members will have the opportunity to present their businesses at a booth. The Studio G Expo welcomes all students to sign up for a booth here. We have an amazing line-up of speakers for our Studio G Venture Expo at the Lobo Rainforest venue on June 12th. The main speaker and our group of panelists will include:
- The Author of “Slicing Pie”, Mike Moyer Speaking on Dynamic Equity Splits and Team Building
- Technology Entrepreneur, Investor, and Partner at Sun Mountain Capital, Lee Rand
- The President of the New Mexico Angels Investment Group, John Chavez
- Economic Development and Chief Motivation Officer at Success Incorporated, Steven Chavira
- Founder of Fab Lab Hub in Santa Fe, Sarah Boisvert
We will also have IP Attorneys and prototyping/manufacturing specialists that will be able to share some of their experience during the panel presentations. The purpose of the Expo is to provide attending students and Studio G affiliates with the opportunity to gain some invaluable knowledge from experts in a range of different fields as they pertain to the different aspects of business development and commercialization.
There will be a Studio G Hack-A-Thon in which attending members will group up to brainstorm potential solutions to a given problem facing entrepreneurs. Participating teams will have the chance to win $1000. There will also be a $500 prize given to the “Crowd Favorite” booth during the event.
Come and join us for the opportunity to learn, share, network, and maybe even win some money!